Thursday, November 1, 2007

we are alive I promise!

i just realized it has been a month between posts..OH MY GOSH! and here I was so "committed" to posting everyday.

I am sorry please don't take it personally you all are so important to me and I am getting to really love the idea of sharing with you my favorite work and current events but to tell you the truth...I AM POOPED!
Tutt and I have been hanging drywall and painting for 12 hours a day, we are seeing the light and the boutique is coming together exactly as I had imagined it if not even a bit better. I cant wait to open and share all of the hard work with you, and I would have some pictures for you but by the time we leave I am so dang tired I fall into the car and head home. ..

so to all of our clients, friends and family feeling a bit neglected we are so sorry but I swear this will be worth it and we both appreciate your love and patience!!

xoxo - from us!

peace.
maria

No comments: