Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i am now a twit... damb!

ok, ok I am now a twit. which to me is a nice way of saying two things
1. i am a part of "the" crowd (which i never really fit into)
or
2.it is the sound of a bird let you know something.

i am going to choose door number 2.

so,i started a twitter account because I just feel so guilty for not blogging more (i am working it into the program but bear with me) so in the meantime, I have become addicted to the facebook update, thanks to the phone, and twitter allows me to share a bit of me at anytime without the process.

i do hope you enjoy it.




three things i learned today...

1. found out leah bean is a beautiful dancer.
2. gardening = life
3. my kids are writing music ad singing it to each other. AMAZING.


peace.
maria

No comments: