Tuesday, May 12, 2009

something i would like to share...

i have been challenged to share my crummy little iPhone pics, I didn't think much of them until I took them out of the little lady (yes she is a lady) and put them together as a "contact sheet". turns out i sort of love them all.
I am thinking of doing a piece in my house with all the phone pics that I love.
a growing piece that grows and is forever changing.

isn't it the tragedy of digital art, that we forget to take our work out of the machine and share it with our friends, family, the world and most importantly ourselves?




peace.
maria

2 comments:

kate harrison said...

these are unbelievable and breath-taking. Wow. I LOVE them separately and as a body of work. Please print them for home!

Robyn Kessler said...

these are GREAT, although I have to disagree it's much more important that you share these with me than with you