Thursday, October 8, 2009

three reasons to fall in love with Lily & Andrew...

1. Andrew is dreamy, I mean just look at him! As an added bonus he dislikes golf courses as much as I do, I know that makes me a dork but he had me at hello with that one.

2. Lily is breathtaking... literally. Her idea of a good time is working out for two hours, then doing some yoga while eating a gluten free meal, CRAZY! PLUS she is an AMAZING designer, this wedding was her brain child and it was complete perfection!

3. The two of them together are a true gift. He adores her, she worries about him and all the while making me laugh!

This wedding was one of a kind, I was so elated when the two of them became Husband and Wife.



































peace.
maria

5 comments:

nancy said...

wow!! these are stunning! beautiful couple and ceremony. love the warmth and colors. you blow me away with your creativity and talent!

Sarah Maren said...

BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to be there just from these STUNNING pictures. Well done. :)

the thorntons said...

so amazing, what a wonderful wedding. Love the pond, and the boys swinging into it... it reminds me of a fresh summer day.

Anonymous said...

Where did this wedding take place? Gorgeous!

Maria said...

thank you for your kind words!
the wedding was at a private residence in Healdsburg.

peace.