Friday, December 11, 2009

three reasons I love Travis & Veronica...

1. Veronica is to me a sister. She has been a little sis for years, she has come and gone in my life over and over again. We have healed each other and been in trouble together and I cannot imagine my life without her.

2. Travis is her knight in shinning armor. He scooped her up, took her hand and walks with her through life.

3. They through a dam good party... which I took very few pictures of because I got to partake in instead of work. ;0)






















Veronica and Travis thank you. I love you and look forward to watching you grow together.

peace.
maria

3 comments:

Manus Chau said...

beautiful pics maria!

Alvina said...

how are these only a few good pics? :-P I like the one where the bride is drinking champagne in front of the car!

Alvina said...

how are these only a few good pics? :-P I like the one where the bride is drinking champagne in front of the car!