Wednesday, June 30, 2010

three reasons I love the Kesslers...

This is the hardest post I have ever had to write, Robyn is my friend, sweet soul sister and partner in Verité, we have been through the good, the bad and the ugly together, and I could not be more blessed to have her in my life. This was the shoot I was most nervous to do, the pressure (I put on myself) was insane but I really love this collection. It is to me how I see the Kessler family.

1. Robyn is the most talented photographer I know. She has a sensitivity to the details that make the an image into a piece of art. I am beyond blessed to photograph with her by my side.
2. Shawn LOVES this woman and I do mean, loves adores and completely supports her... It is an awesome sight to behold.
3. They make decisions based on the golden Rule, and it has taught me to do the same. They both have challenged me to do better for the world.
















Baby Kessler will be arriving any day now... YAY!

peace.
maria

4 comments:

kim said...

love it all, the images and the friendship, and respect. I know exactly how you feel.
xoxo

Kate Harrison said...

i'm glowing after looking at them. big squeeze to all of you!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful photography, Maria. You are the most talented photographer I know! Love makes itself seen in your pictures.

Shawn said...

I'm feeling the love. These are magnificent.