Monday, May 7, 2007

in my mind I am going to carolina.....

this is Tutt's favorite...
and this is mine ...


cant you see the sunshine cant you just feel the moon shine and aint it just like a friend of mine to hit me from behind...yes ..im goin to carolina in my mind" - james taylor




carolina is the name I gave my mom's farm, located in Grant's Pass Oregon, because it is the place that makes my heart and soul feel connected and whole. and as an added bonus my momma and brothers are there and I love my family like crazy.




on tuesday of last week Tutt and I decided on an impromptu trip north to visit and love up my mom and let the kids ride horses and such.


although it rained Tutt and I had a chance to get out and shoot along side the country road and I had a chance to go over everything I know about cameras exposure and light. he took some great shots, I didn't do too bad either.


both of us love it up there so much we have devised a plan to visit every two moths to get stock photography shots!


love you momma thanks for the refuge!




peace to all


maria

1 comment:

vlala said...

You are an amazing woman, mom, wife