Monday, May 7, 2007

our first bridal show!


okay I toiled with the idea of a wedding faire forever. then one day lelani busch from Affairs of Distinction contacted me and we connected right away. long story short...tutt and i were signed up for our first show and it was 4 days away!!

so.... many late nights, two neglected kids, lots of take out and gallons of starbucks later Tutt and I had our first booth and set up completed! he designed a kick ass slide show and I designed a cool wall of images to put up behind us everything was perfect!


now all we need is the brides . . . and then the freeway collapsed thanks to James Mosqueda and they couldn't get there, however the other vendors were amazing! we had a great time getting to know everyone and we both consider it to be a great networking opportunity and good dress rehearsal.

let me know what you think of the booth we are always looking for input!


peace

m

No comments: