Monday, September 24, 2007

i have been tagged....

man I cant stand the pressure of these things. you see I was "tagged" by my friend and fellow photographer Micheal Corsentino and told if I don't give you all 8 tid bits about myself that no one knows then I will experience some bad luck. this is the latest fad running through the photographer community which is strange I know. I received this email and normally I would have dumped it right away but since it has come my way 4 times now...I will do this and move on.


I don't like chain letters and I don't like the guilt of being forced to fall in line, falling in line has never been my strongest attribute. I promise I am working on that....sort of.... ok not really.





so here we go...

1. my name is maria...every single teacher I ever had from kindergarden to high school sang the west side story song "MAAARRRIIIIAAAA, I just met a girl named MAARIIIAAA!!" to me.
I have never seen west side story.

2. I played bass drum in the high school marching band and when we marched down main street in Disney Land I walked the drum full speed into one of the horse head hitching posts. I broke the drum...sorry. I also never learned what I was supposed to play just played what felt good at the time.

3. i love dipping pizza into mustard. mmm it is so good you should try it!


4. i really like doing the electric slide. I mean I really love it. I think it fills that dance troop desire I have...haven't we all wanted to break into song and dance like Janet Jackson with a huge group of people?...not sure there is more to say than that.

5. i really love shopping at Costco. it is like therapy, plus I get to taste a bunch of food, shop for crap I don't need, wear out my kids and then get a slice of pizza with mustard to dip it in!
a perfect morning! isn't that strange?

6. i love converse. if my clients would let me I would wear them to weddings.I LOVE THEM! i still have the pair that I wore for 8 weeks while traveling Europe.

7. i once wrote a song with my best friend Autumn and we sent it to Kenny Rogers with 1 dollar and asked him to put it on his album.....i was really young.


8.my eyes are the bluest and the clearest when I am exhausted...I get lots of compliments on them, thank goodness! by the way they must be GORGEOUS right now!

thanks so much for listening to my nonsense....

I am breaking the chain, I will not forward this because I hate the pressure!!!! sorry


peace,
maria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, finally the wait is over, Maria's 8 Things, yeah baby!

Westside Story is the bomb. A dated bomb, but the bomb nonetheless. It took home the Academy Award for Best Cinematography in 1961. Check it out when get the chance "MAAARRRIIIIAAAA".

Pizza & mustard, hum… not convinced.

Let's go to Costco!

Peer pressure, peer pressure :-)

Thanks for sharing Maria. - MC

t. said...

You can totally wear converse to my wedding. I will be.

Love you and your mustard, baby.