Tuesday, September 4, 2007

when I first moved here it was to live in San Fransisco and go to art school..but with the realization of tuition and meeting my now breathtaking husband Tutt, I never quite made it out there. 9 years later an even bigger dream is coming into fruition...

meet my new photography boutique on Union St in San Fransisco,isn't it fabulous...well almost!

I was blessed with this adorable little angel named Robyn Kessler . we met at a photography get together and 2 months later we are partners in crime. She is the complete opposite of me, always asking permission and worried about rules and such...
i think we are going to be good for one another.

now we are in need of a name, and I would love some help. we need a name for the boutique which will feature the photography of happenstance and robyn kessler photography...have any ideas?



Now the pictures...
so this is the front of the carriage house...we are the bottom floor.


this is our patio which is going to be my garden in the city..honestly this was the selling point because for me weeding is therapy and a huge stress reliever!the entrance before:
the entrance after:
the back office (which we are subletting) before:and after.
we are rebuilding the room to get more space from it. the walls were lined with lead..
so dang heavy! this is going to be a huge challenge , to be honest it already is and I am loving it!
when we are done we are going to have a beautiful little space, a little "cottage" full of creative juice and vintage charm.
you will all be invited to our coming out party! in the meantime stay in touch and watch the progress!
peace.
maria





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, Maria...you are tearing that place up!
I can't wait to see what you do!
xoxo,
Lena