Friday, July 3, 2009

such a quandry...




I have been hard at work getting these lovely images of maria and brian finished but I want to share them with Robyn's since this is our first session as Verité and we want to show them together but ooooh how I am dying to share!
oh well this will have to do till we figure it out. I gotta tell ya, this whole merging on weddings thing has sooo many more details to think about than we both signed up for! But I promise it is sooo worth it!


have a safe and happy 4th!

peace.
maria

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria, these are beautiful photographs!! Matt and I are getting so very excited to shoot with you two for our engagement session. We will call you this week to set up the appointment for early August. Can't wait!
p.s. your house looks great!
-Lindsay Ferguson

Mariana said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Kate Harrison said...

WOOOOHOOOOO! Love them and am whistling!! Sexy AND fun!!!

Nicole said...

WOW!!!!! these are amazing!! love them. every single one.