Tuesday, July 28, 2009

three reasons we are keeping her...

1. this little one year old adopted and took care of TWO litters of kittens that were not hers. She nursed them and cleaned them until their momma was well enough to take over. a momma after my own heart.

2. I knew she would be amazing with the kids, and she is. AMAZING. Kash cannot believe she ALWAYS lands on her feet and has been caught tossing her in the air (4 whole feet) and watching her land, and she STILL comes back for loving. Leah puts her in the baby baskets and carries her blankets. Sundae NEVER scratches or bites! I am in constant awe.

3. she won over my cat disliking husband (even though he has liked every cat I introduce him too) so much so that they sleep together at night.

everyone welcome Sundae to the family...


she is the best birthday present a momma like me could ask for. Thanks Rachael.

peace.
maria

No comments: