Friday, April 17, 2009

Hi all,
I know I have bee LAZY in regards to blogging and I wish I had a better excuse cause I do have TONS to blog, but I think I sort of got caught up with the other two children in my business, facebook and twitter, and I have been neglecting my favorite child...this blog. I promise to be a better parent, in fact I believe soon this baby is going to grow up a bit with a new look and style!

Tutt and I have been busy redoing the website which is almost done, Robyn and I have been busy putting Verite's website on and then off the to-do lists like champs, and
in the middle our email is down! YUCK!

I can be reached by my personal (which is mostly for spam) mmrasek@gmail.com.

I promise to have lot's of posts and beautiful pics to share with you all very soon!

peace.
maria

No comments: