Monday, April 27, 2009

three items of desire...

1. I have this love for chickens, not the kind that collects ceramic versions or tea pots shaped like chickens but actual bug eating, egg laying, chickens. I love those clucking birds! So to my surprise and thanks to a favorite blog design mom I stumbled upon this little gem. It is a hen house made by a company called Omlet. FABULOUS!




2. we are once again living in a place where we can ride our bikes! YAY!! as an added bonus the kids are almost able to join us although Leah will want to hitch a ride on the back which sounds good to me! I saw this beauty and fell in-love!


3. I have loved this bed for too long now. It is made from reclaimed barn wood which is amazing! and I have always felt that I will be a grown up when I have an actual new exactly what I want head board...for now I will live young!



I know this is a random blog post but I hope you enjoy it!

peace.
maria

2 comments:

kate harrison said...

I L-O-V-E this post and all these items!! Is that hen house functional for real chickens? So I could have them in my back yard??

Anonymous said...

I know! Go to Omlet.com and check them
out! There is one for only 2 chickens! And yes for live chickens.